Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Question: CUCM H.323 Gateway Incoming Calling Party Settings direction

Hi Cisco community,   my question is, when are the "Incoming Calling Party Settings" (Number Type prefixes) in the H.323 Gateway configuration are applied. Is it for calls originating from CUCM or is it applied to ANIs of calls originating from the G...

CUCM Certificates missing in Unity Connection user synch issue

Hi, It is a new installation, Version11.5.1.14900-1 I am unable to synchronise CUCM users to Unity Connection. I noticed from other installations that the certificates, attached png, are missing. How can I import these to Unity Connection? Thank you

Resolved! CUCM Redundancy

CUCM CUC IMP 11.5 We have an onsite data center that is suppose to be failsafe, but we have Glitches sometimes. Nothing is perfect. We want to improve our design. So any input from Real world experience would be greatly appreciated. We currently have...

Adding New Call Manager in the Existing Cluster as a Standalone or as Subscriber

Hi Team, I have one requirement, we have three call manager in one cluster out of which one is Publisher and other are Subscriber. UCS server is BE7K. According to the requirement we want to one call manager that will either be standalone or will be ...

CUIC date format in column “Call Start time” is not uniform.

After generating the reports (Abandoned call activity and Detailed call CSQ), I have noticed that the date format in column “Call Start time” is not uniform.   Please guide why this is coming In format date.   UCCX version :System version: 11.6.1.1...

rajender1 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

call encryption

we are being asked by security team to look into encrypting calls. This is for PCI purposes. Are there many out there that do this outside of DoD & The White House? Thought this was a rare thing and just not how realistic the ask is. Thanks, Paul.

pvarenholt by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes