Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Please assist!I am trying to integrate Cisco 2911 voice router as PSTN Gateway for SfB but having issue establishing SIP Trunk.Calls from PSTN to SfB fails with Call Entry(Disconnect Cause=38).Has anyone got this working? What can the problem be plea...

Hi there,   We have Prime Collaboration assurance 11.5 which has discovered our cluster. we are able to see the E1 trunk utilization for the real time as well as historic.    But we would like to schedule a Report generation for E1 trunk utilization ...

Hello ,          due to some issues in the vsphere we have been recommended by VMware support to upgrade the vCenter server from version 6.0up3 to version6.5.when checking the Documents on Cisco's website regarding the compatibility Matrix, at Blade ...

Hello All, So my question about producing caller ID comes from a group of employees that keeps a list of contacts in outlook that sync with Jabber. So the employee can search a personal contact from Jabber, off hook the phone and place the call. Jabb...

bparker by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, So my question about producing caller ID comes from a group of employees that keeps a list of contacts in outlook that sync with Jabber. So the employee can search a personal contact from Jabber, off hook the phone and place the call. Jabb...

bparker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Below are logs for reference. Please assist. Log Buffer (4096 bytes):c PP_UPDATE Error: "Failed to close local file and sync to remote"007159: Apr 1 00:34:47.180 EST: %NBAR-3-PP_AUTO_UPDATE_GENERIC_ERR: Generic PP_UPDATE Error: "Configuration file mi...