Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! inbound calls to SIP voice gateway - Cause i = 0x8083 - No route to destination

Hi All, Inbound calls to my gateway are not working. I ran a debug Q931 and receive an error: Cause i = 0x8083 - No route to destination   I've checked the SIP binding, significant digits on gateway has been set to 'All'. Inbound CSS is set in accord...

Searching, there was an error displaying your message

I have about of 5 people that were all recently added get the following when attempting to check there voice mail "Searching, there was an error displaying your message"  After this the can get to message from off net but not from on net calls.  All ...

Resolved! Unity Connection AutoAttendant - transfer issue with external calls

hi, we have an issue with an AutoAttendant on Unity Connection. The AA itself works when I call from an internal phone. When the AA is called from an external party the caller only hears the welcome message and as soon as he presses 1 the call goes b...

Attendant Console

Good day Sir/Madam The Attendant Console in our Switchboard is giving the below error message, leading to their actual main phone not being able to receive call from outside and also the call does not go thought when dailing from internal premises th...

cmabindla by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes