Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can I create Phone template from existing phone which is active/running?Is there a way to Undelete a deleted Phone template?Have new WebEx 55? Want to create template for it? Can I copy from anything closer type? What are the main configurations that...

Hello All, We attempted an upgrade from Cisco CUCM 11.5 SU8 to 11.5 SU9 and although the software installation was successfully completed to the spare partition we ran out of time to perform the final "switch version" commands. The advice I am seekin...

The best method to upgrade the cluster of one pub, two subs, two IMPs. 1-Install SU4 in the pub first then in all sub and imp one by one. 2-Switch version in the pub first then in all sub and imp one by one. 3-Install Cop file which fixes bug "CSCvx8...

Hi,i have CUE on ISR 4k but after transfer calto csccp phone i can't hear ringback tone, after transfer to SIp phone it's ok.  i tried with: CUE:ccn subsystem sip transfer-mode blind referCME:voice service voip no supplementary-service sip moved-temp...

M.S.88 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes