Unified Communications Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Can you remove the mailbox from CUC when the user was imported from CUCM?or alternatively,Can you "migrate/change" users from being cucm imported users to just plain normal created CUC users?We need the ability to remove the users from CUC only, b...

Hi , I am getting the below error on RTMT on CUCM 9.1 Version running on MCS 7835-I3-K9-CMD2 Error  At Sat May 24 03:12:40 IST 2014 on node , the following HardwareFailure events generated: hwStringMatch : May 24 03:12:23 ASHISH-CM01 daemon 4 Directo...

Hi, Any body has any experience with the Vocalcom to CUCM for call center solution. We are facing a lot of issues with the calls with this product. Below are few. Any document on how the integration can be done would be much helpful. > The call throu...

Risat by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Request to please provide some documentation on upgrade CUOM 8.7 to Cisco Prime Collaboration 10.5, I did not find any upgradation and compatibility matrix on Cisco site, also, what is the differences in features between version 8.7 to 10.5.  Rgd...