Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

I have a C210 M2 server that is failing with an apparent (?) hardware issue. From the UCS cli, I see the following:# show fsm statusID: 11Server: sys/rack-unit-11    FSM 1:        Remote Result: Service Unavailable        Remote Error Code: 4106     ...

HiI just received a new UCS C200 M2 with a seperate LSI 9260-4i MegaRAID SAS HBA card. I have installed the card and connected the SAS cables and LSI battery-backup unit (BBU).When I turn on the server, it recognizes the card, but appear a message of...

Hi Guys,AFAIK, FI 6120XP has two MGMT interfaces:MGMT0: used for out-of-band management;MGMT1: for future use. Could you please confirm if this information is correct?I'm asking this because today I have two FI 6120 in a cluster configuration with bo...

ccnadiogo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My understanding is that the traffic from the blades in the chassis or in a C-series rack contains both FCOE and Ethernet frames.But what about the traffic from a Netapp UTA? Looking at the NExus switch config, it seems that all ports in use are Ethe...

ADAman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect UCS (B200 M2, FI 6120XP, M81KR) to iSCSI IBM DS3512 (dual storage controllers) using appliance ports. It should be 1 GB link, MTU 9000, no boot from iSCSI.  Cannot make it working ,   cannot ping from esxi5 blade to t...

vsheliga by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes