cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! WLC2504

Hi Experts, May you please support me on this request. I have 2×2504 to deploy in a branch. customer wants one SSID for corporate users but different VLANs (one per floor). and one SSID for Guest (one VLAN for the whole branch building). if a failov...

After creating a new controller interface and applying, does it require a system restart?  or is it much the same as creating a new interface vlan in a switch? I would preferred not to have a restart in the middle of the day.. Thank you David

Hi, my iphone 6s can not join (intermittent) the Wireless network, when checking in ISE, i see the message: Event     5200 Authentication succeeded Event     5440 Endpoint abandoned EAP session and started newFailure Reason     5440 Endpoint abandon...

We have this small remote office using 2504 WLC (ver 8.0.115.0) and two AP2702I access points, both set-up for 802.11a/n/ac and 802.11 b/g/n. There are about 30+ wireless clients in  there and all are connected to the b/g/n channel only. This has bee...

Marc Abaya by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone I'm trying to configure a "local management user" with lobby-admin in access modes on WLC 2504. I setup the user, after that I'm logging with the user correctly but when I try to create a guest user I capable to select any WLAN, and...

We have four WLC 5508 and four WLC 5520. One 5508 and one 5520 is configured as backup controllers (N+1) (http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/technology/hi_avail/N1_High_Availability_Deployment_Guide.pdf). Controller 5508-1 ,-2 and -3 have ...

s.hellman by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! WLC question

Hi , I am facing a problem with my cisco 2500 series WLC. i have a ssid which named office-group on the wlc. and this ssid have 2 vlans on it, so i made a interface-group which contain vlan5 and vlan8. and i have a DHCP server on C3750,  and made som...

ronald.su by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From what I understand now the situation is that AVC doesn't work when using flexconnect in local switching mode at least as of 8.0.115.0. My question is will it ever be supported in flexconnect mode. I got cases where I have APs in flexconnect mode ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: