Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 3802E weaker 5GHz

The power level on 2.4GHz is 22dBm. The power level on 5GHz is 23dBm. Scanning around with a WiFi analyzer I consistently see the 5GHz signal -10 lower than the 2.4GHz. Even line of sight. Is this a defective 3802E?

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have multiple customer sites with Shareband backhaul and flexconnect AP's with Central controller. We have noticed that we lose the AP's intermittently and now need to upgrade the Controller software. One of the issues being brought up is th...

roncoruk2 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, What does it mean to specify in the WLC for each AP the dB of the antennas. The antenna is a passive component and it just focuses the signal, how come they give us the option to specify dBi, i don't understand the benefit and the effect. If we l...

hbaytie01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guy, I would like report an issue with the CleanAir submenu: according to the output the AP-058 report a Microwave Oven (see attached image). But the AP-058 is a old 1242 AP that don't have CleanAir: AP SummaryNumber of APs.........................

We need to change the SSID of some of our WLAN's. On the most recent WLC versions, we're able to do this from the WLC GUI, but this seems to make the PI database out of sync. So... Can we change the SSID directly from PI and push it to the WLC's? Or...

esa_fresa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I  install one cisco AP 1832i version 8.3.102.0  for one customer .I have WLANs problem.There are 2 ssid in WLANS,one for employee and one for guest.employee is under  Management vlan (netwrok-192.168.0.0)and guest is under vlan 20(network192.168.20....

NLMK00007 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, After a power outage the message bellow appears on my APs. Looks like the certificate has expired. I’ve verified the date & time on my WLC.Do I need to upgrade the ios? It's currectly runinng 12.4(18a)JA1. Are there any workarounds? *Jan 18...

Hello, We recently got 1852i wireless access points. i want to know if this can be converted to autonomous? i know there are 2 modes mobility express and capwap, which I am able to change from one to other. Regards, satya.M

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card