cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Our WLC cannot be accessed from the Internet. Is it mandatory to upgrade the WLC to the recommended version since we cannot disable the Http/HTTPS access unlike a switch. Please advise. Thanks

Varda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have AIR-CAP17021-E-K9 which was working using WLC but the WLC is faulty and I want to configure it using console cable  when I login I could not have access to config t command to enable me assign the necessary IP to it for it to function.

Good evening, I'm writing to you because I'm encountering a problem on a small lab I've created to set up a wifi configuration with a terminal. I'm attaching the infra. A very simple infra, on my level 3 switch I've set up a vlan that I've assigned t...

jpmeunier by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We are trying to troubleshoot why our 9130 access point ignoring the DHCP offer request of the DHCP server. We tried to capture the traffic on the port facing the AP and this is what we got. Whenever we try to use the hardware DHCP, the AP is ...

jpl861 by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have an issue with a new wireless installation where client devices appear to randomly disconnect from the WLAN and then reconnect within a few seconds. After looking at the wireless client debugs, I can see that a re-association is receive...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have several WLANs per Policy tag, and each is mapped to different VLAN under Policy profile.Is the Flex profile neccessary if VLAN mapping is configured under Policy profile for each WLAN or the default flex profile can be used instead?

iores by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card