cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

All A business partner has several employees at my facility with their own company laptops. Occasionally, but often enough, some of these employees lose the vpn connection back to their company. Not all of them at the same time. Some stay connected....

I am running 8.0.110 on a 8500 WLC.  After making a lot of config changes over the last month or so I rebooted the controller last night and none of the new config was there.  The only config on the WLC was everything prior to the changes.  Every tim...

Hi all, I am seeing a weird issue on my 2504 WLC. I am trying to get traps to our management servers, but it appears that the controller only sends the down trap when the AP comes back up - almost like it's the AP sending the traps. Surely this is no...

I have wireless lan controller 2500 series. I want to manually block the url from the controller. I see the application visibility and contol(AVC)  there but i want to do it manually. Is it possible?  Similarly, i tried blocking certain things from t...

Hello people, I have a problem with 5760 web GUI access. I can ping the ip address, I can connect via telnet and ssh to CLI but no access to GUI. Any ideas what could prevent GUI access?

I'm trying to get an SSID to authenticate users using local EAP with LDAP.  The customer doesn't want to use a RADIUS server.  I've got the LDAP server configured and when I do a debug aaa ldap enable I can see a successful bind, but the authenticati...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card