Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Community. We want to convert our HA WLC to a full WLC. Infact that the HA WLC hasn't any stored full AP licenses, i have to buy new licenses. But some SE told me that cisco is giving some licenses for free if you convert from a HA WLC to a WLC, b...

In WLC, wireless/all ap, I try to change mode from local to HREAP, but there is no such selection from dropbox, pls see attached, why? how to select HREAP? thanks I'm using 3702 AP

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All hello, what is the requirements for wireless IP phone to work over Wireless Network for example (signal strength, Access Point Power Transmit, ... etc), and what is the relation between Wireless Access Point Power Transmit and Wireless IP Ph...

We're running a guest wifi, with a WebAuth, set in passthrough mode. This is so our guests don't have to input anything. When the user connects with their iphone, captive portal kicks in and launches a WebAuth T&C page in the browser.They simply clic...

Hi, SSID :testwlc +iseHow can i assign different vlan when the users are connecting from devices like only apple .After connecting SSID where do i apply the ACL (on svi or DACL) Thank you

malel2015 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two SFP port on my layer 2 switch and I want to connect to my WLC 5508. is there any specific setting required compared to normal gigabit interface port? so I just simply setup trunk in the SFP port, is it enough? thanks

I have one lwapp ap joined in WLC, I have one laptop connected to wlc service port, now it finds the SSID: JCY01, but when it connect, it ask the user id and password, I input admin/cisco, but can't establish the connection, admin/cisco is my WLC log...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Screen keeps blank, when inserting the power, the speaker phone button lids up with the 2 buttons on top of it. then the line buttons lid up orange. after a few sec the speaker lids up again. and then it goes in a loop on and off.

HiI am looking at installing some 8510s in High Availability mode. As the 8510s will be in different Data Centres I need to take into account the HA failover connectivity.I can see on CCO some info on L2 connectivity been needed for WiSMs but cant fi...

martaylor by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes