cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello, today I tried to import a new building and new floor maps into our Prime Infrastructure 2.2.2 just as I was used to but I failed. First everything went fine when I import a new floor area but when I pressed OK at the end the new floor map didn...

in 1941 router cdp, I can see I have a embeded AP through service module, interface wgi0/0, platform: AP801, so how can I enter the AP and see configuration for AP? thanks

Mary by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What may prevent wireless users attending video conference from excessive segment/packet loss?  As of now when 4-5 attendees participating in a video conference, complain of bad reception.  What is to prevent collisions of segments during video trans...

saidfarah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all I want to provide wifi solution for hotel guest.The requirement is as below. - Provide wifi service to all area - ID/Password will be assign per guest with limitation date. - Bandwidth control per SSID - To assign guest's ID at reception of ...

kimkihyun by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have Cisco Aironet 2700 series AP that I have converted from LWAP to Autonomous. Can someone direct me an to-the-point article or steps how to configure it (official documentation is too much and you are almost lost to find the correct configur...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With Telstra enabling 4GX (LTE-Advanced) in my area, I am curious as to Cisco device support for this protocol? We currently have many 819 LTE routers, would a software upgrade be available to support carrier aggregation on the existing 819 devices? ...

Hi, I am configuring Cisco Aironet 2700 series AP in autonomous mode. I have created SSIDs for both 2.4 and 5 GH (SSIDs are Identical). 1. Only 2.4 GH SSID is availble on clients side ... what may I have done wrong here? 2. PCs are not able to list a...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks. I would like to know why my WAP4410N access point does not allow to change the country operation mode. In the list box only the USA is available to select. Thanks in advance.

derivo001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ,  I am facing an issue with 1852i Access points. b/g radio is working fine, whereas 'a' radio is not working.  WLC Model 25054 and software code is 8.2(X) AP Model : 1852I-I-K9 Cisco Switch Model : 2960X 370W Currently, I am in UAE, but the AP mo...

I need to reset the Air-CAP1552E-A-K9 AP to factory default. I have consoled in and issued the 'reset' command but it did not reset to factory. I've also manually pressed and released the reset button on the AP. Can I get some help please on setting ...

jackie005 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! May we know what configuration is required on a Cisco POE Switch Side if we need to have multiple SSIDs for our Aironet 2600 Series and different IP Ranges for each SSID and VLAN? The DHCP Server is a hardware firewall. Thanks.

Hi ,  I am facing an issue with 1852i Access points. b/g radio is working fine, whereas 'a' radio is not working.  WLC Model 25054 and software code is 8.2(X) AP Model : 1852I-I-K9 Cisco Switch Model : 2960X 370W Currently, I am in UAE, but the AP mo...