cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

how to avoid the consequences of not registering the device?Mar 28 20:40:15.994: %IOSXE_EWLC_LICENSE-2-MSGDEVICENOTREG: Unregistered 9800-CL can only be used in lab. For production usage, please register this device in 24 days. Failure to do so will ...

gtsgts64 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas, actualmente la serie 1140 de Access Point ya no se mantiene, por lo cual no encuentro forma de descargar el IOS. Si alguno de ustedes tendría forma de acceder, se lo agradecería mucho.Necesito la imagen c1140-k9w8-tar.124-25d.JA.tar ¿Alguien ...

We have two Cisco 9800-L-F Wireless Controllers in an HA pair with RP.  When there is a failover event the GUI is no longer available.You can navigate to the GUI page and login but after that all you see is a white screen.  We still get pop-up notifi...

Hello everyone,  I just got a monitor AIR-AP1800S-Z-K9 and it has no ethernet port, only USB.  Wrondering if it is possible to deploy it using some kind of deployment SSID, just like Mobility Express does or if I´ll need to buy and Ethernet/USB adapt...

Hi Guys, Is vWLC able to do MAC address Bypass?I have an WLAN running [WPA2][Auth(802.1X + CCKM)]. I want to join to this WLAN some devices that don't support 802.1X (like ACs, TVs etc). All go to a guest vlan so they don't get access to the corporat...

mishadib by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Staging a large number of APs, would like for my Python script to be able to bulk name APs ahead of time similar to how the Python script assigns tags. I found the command:ap specific-config <mac> hostname <hostname>but that didn't seem to work. Has ...

hyltonj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card