cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I am wanting to know if the hardware reset option under the general tab of the wlc 5508 admin gui is the same thing as just rebooting the wap.  It doesn’t do anything to any configuration or it doesn’t reset it to factory defaults or anything similar...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I'm using WLC2500 with about 24 AP 1602e and 1602i.My need is to disable 802.11a globally and enable "granularly" only for a few APs.How can I achieve this? My impression is that you can enable/disable 802.11x networks only in a global w...

So the whole purpose of diversity is to provide/improve coverage in a same area.  Basically two antennas placed with a reasonable distance from each other and the concept is that one antenna might receive a better signal than other and then both sign...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a FlexMode AP which serves two SSIDs... A Corporate SSID and a Internet SSID.Both SSIDs have been configured for FlexConnect local switching. However I have only defined a VLAN to SSID mapping on the AP for the Corporate SSID, so should the...

Hi All, I am trying to bring up Wireless on C897.I have done the below config in the Ap dot11 SSid testvlan 1 interface dot11radio 0ssid testno shut but its giving an error stating "*Mar  1 05:08:26.014: %DOT11-4-NO_SSID_VLAN: No SSID with VLAN confi...

HI, We have WLC 5508 in Head Office and AIR-CAP1602i in branch office i want to create a new SSID and use the VLAN segment of the branch. Please need your support, fast response is much appreciated. Thanks & best regards.

Hopefully I'm posting this in the correct area... I plan to use my 5515X ASA to filter and segment my wireless traffic from wired in all areas of my network. One thing I currently don't understand is how to setup the WLC. I've provided a diagram of h...

Hello, One of our customers has an issue with Cisco v1.4.0.45.When an AP is renamed in CiscoPrime, the "Inventory Report Details" still report the old name !(Reports > Report Launch Pad > Device > Inventory > Inventory Report Details) Somebody alread...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card