cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to set a new IOS to boot on my access point.Could someone please tell me why I continue to get the following error?such file or directoryError loading "flash:/ap3g1-k9w7-tar.152-4.JA1"ap: dir flashunable to stat flash/: permission deniedap...

I have a new 7500 deployment going in, all AP's will be in flexconnect at branch sites. I would like to have a dedicated management vlan on each AP that has no ssid assosiated with it.Can someone point me in the right direction / to a document that d...

We're using a Kibana server that utilizes udp port 1514, instead of the normal port 514. There doesn't appear to be a place to specify a custom port number. Does anyone know of a place to change this? If not, is Cisco going to provide a software fix ...

bkoch1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,we have Cisco Prime NCS Ver. 1.0.2.29 running on a virtual appliance. Since a few weeks the alarm summary shows alarms but the alarm browser window is empty.Any ideas?Regards,Hubert

We are starting to experience some dropped connections while utilizing a 5508 WLC (SW: 7.4.100.0) with 2602e LAP's.  The connections seem to drop for 1-2 seconds and then reconnect on their own.  Machines and cards are varied.  Any ...

Hi ,We have upgraded our wireless infrastructure from 44xx wlc to 5508 . We have 2 foriegn controllers with HA and 2 anchor controllers , the wireless users were not facing any issues with the 44xx controllers but when we upgraded ...

Hello to all!!I`d like to know if roaming it's possible between radios. I mean: I've some ap with radio a and b/g/n and other only with b/g/n, client roaming between them is possible??thanks in advance!!                

Hi All,I tried to install my permanent license of my vWLC running 7.5 version and I change the priority of the eval license from high to low in order to make the pernament (base-ap-count) license to status "In-Used". However, after...

teru-lei by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please help clarify this wording of Cisco's doc. I read through but still NOT clear what's that mean.Wording of A high-gain antenna on an access point will receive a signal from a 5-mW client from a greater distance than a low-gain antenna. It is the...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card