cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an admin rights but still cannot login to the CLI prompt?  My problem being I cannot remember the root CLI password.  Can you only login to the CLI with the root account? Is it safe to reboot the NCS unit, will if drop all of the wireless clie...

t.andrist by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Can any one suggest me what is the optimum code  for use in my controllers 5508 or HA. Can i use 7.4.110 or 7.5.102 ?Dose code 7.5.102 include all features  of 7.4.100 code ? Someone told me that there are parallel teems developing these codes ...

intend to add a second controller and I was wondering how I could handle for instance,the MAC address filtering database. Will I have to add every MAC address to both WLCs or is there an alternative wayNote: I will be configuring mobility group so as...

Hi All,Got a bit of a strange one here.MSE is a virtual appliance (7.2) that is a fresh install. When starting up it boots to the logon prompt and then you get:Cisco Mobility Services enginemse login: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/sbi...

Hi, We have a wireless network setup and would like to expand it.Currently we have wireless in the HQ only - 4402 controllers (2) and 1142 APs.We have over 90 branches and would like to provide wireless to them as well. Some offices are large (20-30 ...

Guys we are deploying 1242 Ap as autonomous at a small site. I guess i have got lot of information from this forum and i am really thankful to ppl who replied to my questions..........my question is that this AP has 2.4 and 5.0 GhZ radio which makes ...

Hi all,I am currently trying to get local webauth running on the 5760, but the client always get stuck at WEBAUTH_PEND.I ensured the following things:Definition of local guest userSetting up AAA authentication parameterSetting up AAA credential downl...

Hi All,I running Prime 2.0 with MSE 7.4.110 and have started to get error regarding building objects not foundand "Failed to create element heatmap". My analytics data is now way off and new maps don't appear in the MSE web page.Anyone had this befor...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have Virtual Wirelss lan controlle 7.0 and also have 1600,3600 cisco access point i want configure three SSID in vWLC or AP  like (STAFF,GUEST,MANAGER)how to i can configure three SSID in AP or vWLC .what i have configure switch side like ...

Hi,In an environment with two active WLC, if the AP multicast mode need to be enabled, the multicast address for both WLC need to be same address or both should use different address?ThanksSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Hi,I have an issue which only 1 user cannot join the SSID but others user working fine, i had capture the log at Cisco WLC 5508 and found the error as below, anyone can please help on what is the error about?apfMsConnTask_4: Oct 09 13:53:51.180: #APF...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card