cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello to everybody,I have a customer who makes me the follow ask:He wants 1 AP1242  and put one antenne at the AP and another 3 meters beyond to give coverture on the other part of the wall.It's possible to do? How?Thanks a lot

hello i have a problem with 1552E to register with 5508 WLC, and always got "AAA authentication error” in the WLC log, while AAA is not enabled.  so my question is , do i need to add the MAC address to the WLC MAC filter list even if i not enable the...

Hi,i have created two ssid on WLC & authentication Via ACS to AD. after that i have configure TACACS+ on same ACS Server but some of the users can login in Wi-Fi which are not in member of Wi-Fi group.Please find the below ACS configuration.Group 1 >...

Hi All I have a 5508 WLC running on 7.0.116, I need to be able to pull all configured users off the WLC and import into excel, I have 900 odd users configured. When I run a show net user summary it only displays a third of users. I'm hitting space to...

Many users reported after IPAD wake up , They usually need to do Web-Authentication from Guest wireless network , Current , the Guest network is using "passthrough" Web -Auth, and seem this is only happen on IPAD . I configured " e...

fgao by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Cisco gurus,      Recently we decided to change the name of one of our Aironet 1140 AP's. Everything was great for a few days then, for some reason, nobody was able to connect to it. They would all recieve timeout messages when they would connect....

fixdrifts by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card