cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Customer of mine has 20 AP AIR-BR1310G-E-K9. No controller installed. He use them as Autonomous AP.Right now he wants indroduce a WLC. Due to that every single AP must be converted in LAP AP.Anyone can tell me wether this is...

Hi everybodyI would like to configure 3 Access Point (WAP4410N) to extend the wifi in my house. I try it to do several configuration but it doesn't work.In this configuration, the wifi devices disappears and re-appears constantly. I lose the IP addre...

Hello ,We use several Cisco WLC ( 5508/2504)  together with the MS NPS /ISA server without problems to login over AD.Now we installed aother Cisco WLC 2106  ( Version  7.0.235.0) with same configuration as the others only we used an internal DHCP ser...

alex.roth by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1552 E Ap with a 2504 WLC. Single Root Ap with Mesh  the Mesh has the problem.  Both Power Injector and AP has been replaced .   How do you turn on the 802.11 B Radio? No other problems at 40 other sites with identical installation.

rcowan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently had the Aironet 3502i APs installed in our infrastructure and are having a bad time with hosts connecting to them. The controller sees them, they have an IP, they are showing a solid green light, but you cannot get devices to connect. If ...

dfarrell by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi My requirement is very simple , I will appreciate if someone can explain me the following concept as per the diagram mentioned belowI have 2 APs AP1 and AP2, both connect to switch on port f0/1 and f0/2 , the switch f0/3 inturn connects to a route...

ammahend by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We recently had a thunderstorm w/ heavy rain come through and after that one of our AIR-BR1410A-A-K9-N stopped associating to our other 1400 bridge.We could still SSH into it, etc, so it seemed fine. The alignment of the antennas was also fine,...

We have a CISCO WLAN in place with several SSIDs including one on the Voice VLAN. We need to add an additional one using CCKM due to wireless phone roaming issues. Does adding a new SSID to the WLAN cause any outage whatsoever?   We are in an environ...

So  I am being told 1 or 2 years ago the FCC changed the way APs are  certified.  That the manufactures certs the APs for either indoor or  outdoor.  Can anyone confirm this?  Does this mean an indoor AP  can NOT be used outdoors?  Or does it mean a ...

Dear all,i have 14 aironet 1142 work as atounomous  but i found this events  in syslog said that and i dunno if this is a big problem:ios crypto fips self test passed&int g0/1 , change state to up& int dot radio 0 , change sate to upbut i don't under...

Hi my name is IvanIs possible to customized the web portal lobby ambassador?. Is possible to change the view or load another web page. I use authentication web in layer 3, and I would like to customize this portal ambassadorHow can I do it?Thanks for...

Hi all,We got a 3310MSE that does not track clients.,rogues etc for some reason.Basically, - there are no firewalls between PNCS and MSE- clocks are synced up with NTP- CAS is running on the MSE- I have added controllers and a test site with clients ...

On our NCS and now also on our recently upgraded Prime 1.2 we get the following error when doing a simple search in the search window at the top right of the screen:There was an error while parsing and rendering the content. (Tried to register widget...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card