cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

How can i best setup the following:Switch: 2960-24PC-SAP: AIR-AP1141NI have no Wireless Lan Controller.I want to setup 2 Vlan's on the 2960, 1vlan for wired pc's, and 1 vlan for the AP's. I will do dhcp on both vlans.I want to know how the best metho...

Hi!I try to install a 1242 as a repeater from a Dlink DWL-3200AP. When I mark it as a repeater, 802.11g falls down (see image).If I finally get set as repeater, do yoy have to share the channel and SSID? Or Cisco and Dlink are incompatible? Regards.

Hi,1. We know that the memory capacities of the AP 1200 are 16 Mbytes RAM and 8 Mbytes FLASH respectively.2. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/wireless/ps430/products_tech_note09186a008019fea0.shtmlIn the above link they mention that 4MB is requ...

Hi Guys,I have recently had issues with clients disconnecting (made obvious by Outlook refusing to connect back up to Exchange after creating over 32 sessions) and also N clients not being able to connect at over 54Mbps or just not being able to achi...

tom.hill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm upgrading my 4402 controllers from 4.2.112.0 to 4.2.209.0 and I also need the 4.2.205.0 ER.aes file. On a previous discussion I was given a link for the 4.2.205.0 ER.aes boot file for the 4404 controller. When I went to the 4402 controller softwa...

Hi thereactually we can track laptops and other CCX devices with our MSE and Aeroscout equipment. The problem is that we can't track Nortel IP phones. Has someone ever did this configuration and what is important to take a look at. I don't know anyth...

Hi,I'm now configuring the 5508 controller, I have enable the 802.11n and test with a 802,11n client.But the client software display the speed is 144M, I have set to use WPA2-AES, enable WMM, is that any other setting for enable the 802.11n 300M??Tha...

Hi Folkswe have unifed wireless lan in our enterprise,recently we got an automonous ap now if u add it to our network did the wlc convert it from standalone to LWAPP,or i should do it manuly then put it tin the same vlan like the controller..what are...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card