cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We have all our APs and our WLCs configured to log to our syslog server.  We have used the following command on each of our WLCsconfig ap syslog host global x.x.x.xThis avoids the issues with the default of logging to the local broadcast address. Thi...

We installed this AP at a client about 4 months ago.  It ran fine for about 3 months and now it kicks everyone off the network.  I tried to troubleshoot it in its current installed state but couldn't get into the unit. Nothing had changed with the de...

Hi,I have a 1131AG-K9 AP which gets an IP address from our central DHCP server. I also have it broadcasting a SSID but what I would like to happen is whenever a wireless client connects to the AP, I want them to receive a 192.16.x.x IP. Also, that 19...

I only have 802.11g clients in my site, so I want to disable 802.11b in the controller. What is the right methold to do it? Should I set the rate below 11Mbps as "Disable" and set 54M bps as "Mandatory" or configure 802.11g in the "Radio Policy" per ...

ctam by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We currently have our WCS installed on a server in one of our branch offices.  We would like to migrate this to a VM in our data centre but I would like some advice on what I need to do to achieve this.  I've seen how to export the database bu...

Resolved! Mesh Mobility

Hi;We have 5508 Controller and 1242AG  Aps.I want to use 1242 APs as RAP and MAP mode. The problem is MAP will be on a mobile truck.  If 1242 MAP are on the coverage of RAP does the connection lost when the mobility happens?? or can I see packet lost...

muratg7777 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I got a chance to configure a large campus network, with two 6509s in the core. The big part is wireless (Cisco 1252 APs - 200 Nos). The core switches are fully redundant with WISM, FWSM modules and line cards. Sup720 is there. We are planning...

Hello,unfortunately flash of aironet 1200 got erased now AP is booting to ap prompt.  please tell how to reload the ios from ap mode.please provide any idea or steps to recoverThanks,Hemant

I can't find the IP address and the mac is not on the power injector. Is there a reset button or something? How else can I find the IP? Or log into the interface?

it by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card