cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am building a bridge betweem two BR350. One is root and the other client. The authentication seems to be OK.When i look at the assocaciation table, i can see the remote bridge, the state is Assoc and parent [self]. If i clic on the mac addres...

bquily by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I don't know about everyone else, but our wireless network has terriable problems with D-Link cards losing link to the AP about 10ft away. It is by far the worst performer out there from what I've seen, but according to this article, http://www.digi...

yantisj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We recently installed 5 AP1200 w/Version 12.2(8)JA IOS code in a warehouse environment.Since installation we have had to remove the clients from the network due to connections dropping out, and general poor performance.This network has IP and IPX run...

gp63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have an Aironet 350 with the latest software release (already IOS) and a static WEP Key (128 bits)The Cisco network ckients don't have any problems but I'm having dificulties with two laptops with generic 802.11 Network cards. They succeed th...

pferraz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the lmc352 wireless LAN adapter designed to be removed from its caddy? It appears to be removable but I want to ask you experts before I apply force and destroy the adapter. I want to use the adapter in my IBM 600e laptop.Thanks!!!!

lemicka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a specific question regarding the following quote that I got from the cisco site:"...to set up the access point for 11 megabits per second (Mbps) service only, select Basic for 11 and select Yes for the other data rates"I would think that to s...

hrios by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I keep getting the message Started driver port "fec0" and then Stopped driver for port "fec0" in the log file. This happens on the non-root bridge\no clients running version 12.03T. It does not show up on the root bridge. It also repeats itself eve...

I have a Cisco 1200 ap and a 350 wireless card, i would like to setup VLANs.1st of all what is a native vlan and do i need one?I have VLANs setup on my LAN switches and when i connect my AP to the switch everything works fine. I set the LAN switch p...

islj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone experienced any instability on Aironet 350s once they upgrade to IOS? I have users complaning, that are using remote desktop application in XP, being kicked off of the network when associated to this particular upgraded AP. AP worked fin...

c.tenley by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,the problem:I am not able to authenticate the administrator for an aironet1200 AP with 12.2(11)JA1-Firmware over an external RADIUS-Server (Cisco ACS3.2).the configuration:Aironet1200:1. Security->Admin Access->Administrator Authenticated by:->Aut...

abrancat by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Since I see no way to configure the 6.2 ACU to do WPA-PSK, I guess I need to do LEAP-WPA for my home network??Can my 352 AP, configured as a local RADIUS server, suffice for WPA? I've not been able to get this working, and the documentation is silen...

Hi,I am trying to implement WPA and LEAP on small home network. I use a Windows XP Pro laptop with PCM352 client and an Aironet 350 Access Point.I've upgraded the 350 to IOS and also did the PCM352 card software upgrade to the latest 1.2 version. S...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card