cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

When turning on my WAP AIR-CAP1532E-Z-K9, I get the below messages from the WAP and it won't join the WLC, it just cycles around with the same messaging as below.Nov 13 06:23:36.000: %CAPWAP-5-DTLSREQSEND: DTLS connection request sent peer_ip: 192.16...

Hello Seniors,I am having a slight challenge deploying AP's 2800 series work in a vlan environment. I have a cisco mobility express AP-2800 deployed as the controller while other 4-AP's are running CAPWAP image with all connected to the cisco mobilit...

ade1dapo2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I am a complete beginner. I'm struggling a lot trying to access to the WLC 2504 using the GUI. I can configure the controller using the console port, but I cannot access it though the GUI. I set the Management IP address as 192.168.50.10 but ...

Im trying to schedule a wlan to disable and enable it again after a specific a period of time. I get an snmp error MIB access failed. SNMP Community may not have write permission, check and try again. : xxxxxxx:x.x.x.x as image attachent shows. I can...

torchri by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiCan anyone tell me if there is any guide out there that tells me how to interpret the reports that can be generated in Cisco Prime.  For example if I run a report on client count per AP, is the result telling me how many different clients connected...

Dear Community, For Smart Lic activation Internet are needed. What if management interface vlan can't access internet for the company policy reasons?Cisco 3850 has capability to select which vlan to use to get an access to the internet. Any chance to...

slyfox by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Running 8.5.140 on WLC, seem to have an issue with 5520 in HA. 2 IssuesWe've just got Chanalyzer, found not able to connect to the AP.The AP has Cleanair enable, but the spectrum key does not show up on WLC, log on to AP, it is there.When the Prim...

I am running a Cisco 5508 Wireless Controller with Software Version 8.5.151.0. The goal is to have Netflow monitoring client usage to identify clients using to much traffic and where the total over all traffic is going or coming from.    I am running...

joshwa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card