Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello Every One I have an issue when the user Join meeting the user recive this message  you are no long connecting to the meeting automaticaly reconnecting and take time and give me another message "the meeting center application was unanble to conn...

Is it possible for Cisco Jabber, using computer for calls, to provide a dial tone before a user dials a number.   My user is using a wireless headset that connects to PC with USB dongle. Headset provides a setting to allow for dial tone from soft pho...

Resolved! CWMS Co-Residency

Hello All,  I am sizing a deployment for a customer who has 2x BE6000H M4. when we add CWMS (50 User) to one of the BE6000H.  We're  no longer able to add anything else  with it, leaving 8 cores and around 20 gigs of ram empty which is not logical no...

I am running Jabber on a Microsoft Surface, Windows 8.1 Pro. It's been working fine for 3 months, but all of a sudden the main screen has reduced to a size that's almost unreadable. I have tried everything I can think of in Jabber, my Windows setting...

Top Solution Authors