Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Since a few months, we have deployed a CVP Reporting Server. It worked fine for several days.Now when we try to connect the Crystal Reports to the CVP database, we receive the following message : Logon Failed.Details: 28000: [Informix][Informix OD...

Amine-K by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using IPCC Enterprise 7.2.4,CUCM 6.1 and CVP 4.1 with comprehensive model. In our Contact center agent to agent calling / transefer is blocked using CSS and partions. It is working fine with agent to agent dialing and consult transfer. The iss...

amir.ayub by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If phone of the agent is ready, the call passes to it but when the agent is offline, call don`t pass on BasicQ. In what there can be a problem?

kolotov83 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I need to know whether based on line number the call be routed to agnets or not .Below are the configurations in my setup.Agents ID - UCCE- 7XXX seriesAgent Target Rule - 3000- 3999Phone Line 1 - 7000 series (Allowed for CTI Control)Phone Line...

When we are extremly busy; we sometimes get a call ghosted in the Contact Center.  Position in the queue will says -1 and active says false.  I can see this by going to real time reporting and looking at the CSQ Cisco Unified Contact Center Express S...

Resolved! CUCCX and Prompts

Hi all,I do not have good experience in CUCCX and I have some problem when I need to deal with prompts,some examples use P[] and other S[] and some times PS[] ,Is there any document to know the difference and all available cases?Regards

I looking to read from a doc such as a list of  VIP ANI`s. I`m using a holiday script but I want to know how to write from the beginning  what does the create, get etc steps do. Any pointersthanks

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes