Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I need to write both an ICM script and IPIVR script for an outbound campaign to notify customers of their upcoming appt. The import file which is .csv will have the date and time of the appt in that file which may look like this: 9:00,11202008. I a...

jawilson_1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have an ICD script that send an email when a customer is in the queue for X time.there is a problem with this, this morning I got an email that said that a custumer was in the queue for 59 minutes which is an big error. I would like to fi...

I am building a new script on the UCCX and I want to set a parameter that will log the button pressed on the phone (say a user hits a menu and presses 1, I want the system to carry that over to the next script) so I can set and (IF varible) that says...

Resolved! CUCM Patch

If I patch my version 6.1(2) CUCM with 6.1(3)b, will it be necessary to do anything to my version 5.0(2)SR1 UCCX? I can't seem to access the UCCX software compatibility matrix and am hoping someone has experience with this "upgrade".Thanks!

mwheinz by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there an easy way to determine what the concurrent agent logged into CTIOS is for any period of time (ie peak per day, week, month, etc). Is this data stored historically? If not, is it stored in an accessible file to check real-time?Thanks!