Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

we have IPCCE 7.1 CVP 3.1 AND CCM 4.2.3we had acase that some agents receive two customers calls on thier IP Phones at the same time , when the agent is handling a call another call came in the IP PHONE. any advice

luai by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a CUCM Business edition ver 7.0and srst ver 7 voice gateway with UCCX ver 5.0In event of Business edition failing, we have got SRST configured on the Gateway.Is there a way that I can configure the voice gateway to be able to use the UCCX.Is ...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have the following problem in our CRS script. The first two steps in script are Accept and Play prompt. The problem is that a part of the prompt (or sometimes the whole prompt) is sometimes missing (this happens 50% of the time, but not always)...

HiUCCX Ver 7.0Customer would like calls to redirect after hours.I have attached the script - call is failing to redirect.Could somebody please tell me how this can be resolved

gsidhu by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks,when a call is in the queue because no agents are available, no MOH is played even though we have the call hold, and call unhold steps and on the trigger we have the user and network audio sources and the MRGLs on the device pool as wellcould y...