Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The UCCX matrix lists 2003.1(4a) as the latest supported UCCX 7.0(1) SR1 OS, but I can't find a download for it.We are currently running OS 2003.1.1 and want to be on current OS. But it seems the software download section on Cisco.com only goes up to...

I ordered a single license of WIM to set it up in the lab and the license shipped successfully after much waiting. Once I got the envelopes, there was no software install disks. I proceeded to look out in the Downloads and only saw the upgrades avail...

rainey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have an IPCC 6.0 environment with a duplexed Rogger and a AW HDS. The AW HDS work fine in real-time-feed but the "Replication" process displayed the error above:"16:05:02 Connection To Server Broken on geoeurrgra using port 40026.16:05:12 Synch...

c.fotia by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are planning to test something in our labs with SIP Custom header. The environment consists of Cisco Call Manager & ICM. Would like to check if the custom SIP header that`s passed on from our application through the CCM could be retrieved in th...

Hello all,,I am in the middle of IPCC enterprise 7.5.1 installation. I am using IP/IVR 7.0 from the NFR kit. I got some licenses for it but they are not ICM subsystem licenses. Any idea how I can get those so that I get Subsystem > ICM option and can...

I have an sql table I am using with ipcc express. one of the fields in the sql table is datatype = Timestampwhen I use the DB read step in script editor ipcc can see the fied in the database and reads it as java.sql.Timestampbut there is not variable...

I have users that are using 7942 phones, the first line is used as a private line, and the second line is the ACD line. Is there a way to tell the system if a caller is on the private line not to send a queue call to the agent.I am pretty sure that ...