Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I just set up a new IPCC 4.5 and had it working yesterday but now every time I place a call to the CSQ the CAD agent switches from Ready to Not Ready. If I click Ready it will go to Reserved for just a second and go right back to Not Ready. It will...

mmorris11 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have 2 CCX 5.0(2) - master and slave and we have workflow for recording calls (one call on one IPCC and the other on the other IPCC). Also we have two GW through which calls are coming. On the SW where we have spanning one source port is monito...

jardalic1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We send all of are calls to Queue Manager for call treatment. We get to the VRU via a Translation Route node and then we use a Run Ext Script node to run the required Queue Manager script.The other day while monitoring one of our ICM scripts I notic...

voiceops by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,my customer want to see live how many people are on a queue from the agent software. if you click on reports you can see that but 1 it doesn't refresh automatically and 2 he would like to have this info on the main page.we are using uccx 5 sr2....

All, I am having an issue and I found the resolution I think in the troubleshooting guide.Cause 2:There are no in-service Call Servers. The Call Server may take itself out of service when ICMresponse times get too long.Action 2:Within the Operations...

All, Do I have to regenerate license keys for this upgrade? Basically I am upgrading UCCE from 7.1(5) to 7.2(6) and I am trying to figure out to do with CAD and CTIOS. I definatly want CTIOS at 7.2(6) if I can keep it there. Do I need to upgrade...

I'm writing a script for a confidential employee hotline to allow for dialing options to leave a voicemail. I tried debugging the script and this was the error. The documentation is unclear on what this means or how to fix it. Task:2100009834PlayProm...