Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello all,I am trying to configure a Get Digit Microapplication, however, I cannot figure out how to do this:I need to get two digits but if the customer doesn't dial these 2 digits (timeout occurs) I want the script to continue without an error.How ...

Bozzy2008 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Did someone tunnel CAD successfully? Of course without monitoring and recording, just control of the phone and for receiving information from Enterprise Data.Regards

Hi all,I have a question about the CRSRaw2wav.exe tool: If I use this tool to convert the file from raw to wav format (using cmd line CRSRaw2wav.exe <filename>), when playing the wav file, I can only hear the voice of the agent (couldnot hear the voi...

hoanghiep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer has a cluster with two CallManager running version 5.1.3a. In addition to this, it has a IPCCX 4.5.2 with 10 agents. He wants to implement encryption in the cluster and in the IP calls. How does it affect the IPCCX and the agents? Could I...

jsol by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have clients that are complaining that while they are in queue our music sets off or irritates some of their medical issues. Is there a way that I can give the users an option to turn off the music while in queue?

jlake by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to allow agents to manually put themselves into a work state? There's a button for it on the toolbar, but it's always grayed out, is there any way to enable it? Or is the only option to use not ready states?

jvweigand by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I work with UCCX 5.0Agents have to call customers, after outgoing call there is no status "WORK" for let's say 60s as it is in the case of incoming call.For incoming calls this option works fine.Because calling agent is automatically setup to Not Rea...