Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IPCC ent 7.1.5.0Hello again gurus,Scenario:Sales queue in Area X receives call, we want to send over WAN to Sales queue in Area Y, which is already taking their own calls also. How can Area X Sales call numbers be reported on, as well as Area Y Sale...

IPCCE v7.1We have been receiving complaints from our users that they are going from Ready state to Reserve, and sometimes to Not Ready. This started 2 weeks ago, and we are lost as to what is causing it. Any clues will be appreciated.

asomanya by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have IPCCE 7.0, IPIVR 3.5 and CCM 4.1 setup. I am trying to add a new CTI Route Point for the Dialed number but it is not registering with the CCM. I have associated it with the JTAPI user for the CCMPG and created the dialed number in AW but st...

charlesgv by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using a script to record and publish prompts via the phone. Everything works, but when we call from a phone associated with IPCC we hear a "tone". Its not really a ring, but a "tone"...pause..."tone"...pause... When calling from a non-associated...

jcoffey by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, I am a bit new to CVP and I need a bit of guidance on how to do something. Basically I want to hit a webpage and pass the callers ANI to a URL as a parameter. (i.e. http://www.cisco.com?#callerid=4157681734) at this location is going to be...

When you are logged in to the CAD and you follow the menu path - File - View - ACD Statistics - click on tab Statistics it shows 16 calls waiting in queue however all agents are in ready. See attachment. The calls have been lingering for over 2 weeks...

smiranda8 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying to get a demo of WFM loaded for a Contact Center Express install. But every time it finishes setup and starts the configuration wizard, it will never finish the database configuration. It errors with "could not connect to wfm datab...

rbeaver by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dynamic skillsets

IPCC v4.0.4Is there a way for a contact cneter supervisor to change the skillsets and or competence level of an agent without giving them access to CRS Admin?ThanksChris

All,I have a possible problem with WrapUpData not being populated. We are using CAD 7.1.0.22 and WrapUp is set to compulsary for inbound calls. If the agent transfers an inbound call to another agent they are prompted for the WrapUpData. However this...

boyd.lynn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, Just one easy doubt. I read the Cisco Customer Response Solutions (CRS)Software and Hardware Compatibility Guidehttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_compatibility/matrix/crscomtx.pdfand ...

lomonaco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to build out a script so that when callers are in queue, they have the option to press 1 and and leave their callback number. I have attached the script and a snapshot of the error I keep getting, it appears to be something I am mis...

hbarrera2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes