Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi guys,i have seen this question asked but not been answered yet. I have configured ONE BUTTON login as stated on this url http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008029e6d5.shtml but i want the agent to automa...

HelloIm receiving a error after upgrading IPCC Express to 4.0(5), SR1 is not installed yet. Bars version 4.0.11[02:00:06 AM] Error: unable to process archive component: com.cisco.archive.impl.component.cluster.ClusterArchiveComponent; nested exceptio...

Hi All,I'm building an application (IPCCx 4.0.4) that will page an on-call technician based on a calender listed in an xml file. I'm an xml newbie, and I'm having trouble figuring out how to configure the "Get XML Document Data" step. How do I list a...

When trying to add a script application, I get the message "Application Notification Failed on the following servers" (hostnames of primary and failover IPCC servers).The Application does get created, but no script is selected so it doesn't work. Al...

Hi there folks.I'm hoping you can help me with a CCX script query with IVR options. No probs there. One of the options goes through to a CSQ.When the calls that go through to the CSQ are connected to an agent &/or are abandoned, the reports are inc...

In the CCO documentation it states, if Call Redirect is used (i.e. to VM), it can cause double counting in reports. It states to use the Select Resource Step instead to avoid this. Does anyone know how that would be achieved with Select Resource (pos...

mamoss by Participant
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allAny one know how to:- Agent Desktop auto login (user don't need to type user/pass)- Agent Desktop auto login after failure or network problem (by default, when have problem, all agent is logout)- Agent will have state ready after loginThanks f...

I'd like to know what level of competency does one need with Java and HTML in order to truly become an IPCC scripting guru? Also, what other skills are needed to be able to design high end scripts that customers typicall ask for. I have no programm...

SBCdd7343 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am trying to install the email manager option 5.0 and integrating it with icm 7.0. when i try to access my webview for email i get error as "http 404 page not found". i tried all the troubleshooting solutions given in the cisco bug tool kit but eve...

hari.kanan by Beginner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone seen an issue where if I run a custom report on my laptop, I can filter the result by selecting different criteria. The filter that I select also is recorded in the log files. However on a customer's laptop they select the filter and run t...

Resolved! IP Phone Agent

I would like to install the IP Phone Agent but I am having a difficult time locating the IPAgentInitial.jsp file on my system. In the docuemntation, it tells you that a file called IPAgentInitial.class contains the inplementation but I can find this...

gtroussel by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes