Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I'm a newbie. I see a lot of discussion on manipulating the db_cra in regards to Historical Reporting. How do I locate it? We just installed our system 2 weeks ago from a 3rd party. I'm responsible for supporting it now, and haven't had training ...

I purchased a IPCCX 4.5 Cold Standby License with spare hardware of course. My question is the part number UCCX-4.5-ENH-CS come with a PAK to register or anything? Basically do I need to do anything with the license or is it just a softcost license...

shane.orr by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installed CAD 7.0(2) with ICM 7.0. Agent can log in and go ready, but none of the call control buttons are lit...they are all grey. Consequently, can't receive calls from the queue and can't place any calls. The agent extension is associated ...

thomas1 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When we search a particular call by using historical reporting, we see the duration showing 3min 01s, but the crystal reporting showing only 3min. How the Historical reporting capture the talk time, by all sec or min:sec format? I am using CRS 3.1th...

I've configured Line 1 is ACD extn and Line 2 is private extn. I would like to know whether IPCCX report can see the call activity on Line 2 of private extn.

mike.lo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My company is deciding which version of IPCC should buy and personally I have the following question: Does the Enhanced version allows you to create and edit prompts?Is it the prompt editor included in the software? Thanks

Hi,I have 2 CCM servers (Linux based, 5.1(2) version) and one IPCC server 4.5 version.After initial setup I have only one available CTI server (publisher) and I don't have subscriber as available. CTI service is activated on subscriber.Why is that so...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes