Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

IPCC 4 with CCM 4.13 cluster.sub/pub is pri/sec jtapi provider.Questions:1. In IPCC 4, is jtapi provider same as CTI manager?2. If subscriber went down, will agent disconnect?3. If publilsher went down, will agent disconnect?Thanks

Is there a way to move or rename prompts from an IPCCX ENHANCED script? It is possible to set system variable (persistent variables), that would stay set even after the script exits?If there are no system variables, can I write to and read from a fil...

Hi. I have a customer that is using Thin Clients in a windows 2003 environment and he would like to have CAD Agents on the thin clients. I know that CAD 6.2(1) is already supported on thin client environment using Citrix or MTS but that is in IPCC E...

jmujica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone provide any documentation for integrating a Siemens Hicom 300E PG? I have the Cisco ICM Software ACD Supplement for Siemens Hicom 300E, but I don't have any specifics on how the PG should be configured, as well as the Trunks, Services, and...

Hi all, We are running IPCC Enterprise 6.0, the client requirement is that the agents should be able to insert the announcements in the script as and when required without touching the IPCC servers (ICM, QM?) Does IPCC have a feature wherein agent ca...

garg.atul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes