Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Anyone have a service for 7960 phones that would allow me to view number of calls in queue, number agents Ready, etcWe don't want to give them access to Real Time Reports or Supvisor Desktop, etc. We want them to view number of calls waiting via the...

Fresh install of IPCC 3.5.3. After completion and reboot. I dont get a webpage to come up. I've checked the IUSER account they are not part of the guest group. I continue to get 403 Forbidden. I've reinstalled multiple times. Nothing seems to help. A...

jcounter by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Agents had configured with automatic work, most of the agents get ready state automatically after the call. But it's happen sometime, the state go to "work" after hang up the call. It this normal? how to explain this?

Question on Cisco’s IPCC Express. If I have an ACD Group that has 3 overflow groups. If the call comes in then overflows to the 3rd ACD is that shown as 3 calls (one in each ACD Group) or 1 call that terminated in ACD Group # 3

ncweidner by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir/MadamWe are currently installing IPCC Enterprise 7.0 at our premises and having a problem when running CTIOS on a Windows XP SP2 PC. If the user is not part of the local administrative group of the PC, the user cannot login to the CTIOS GUI ...

tyeung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to make ICM or the IPIVR rewrite what the CLID is for an incoming call so when you transfer the call to another destination it shows the CLID you want it to show rather than the original callers CLID?