Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a call state abandoned on historical reporting. When we go through the voice-logger and listen back the conversation, in fact the call is fine with normal hang up. How to explain this? Any bug or setting need to fine tune? Thank you

Hi there,We want to conduct a load test on our IPCC servers by simulating call traffic of 100+ calls queuing in the system? Is there any tool/simulation available? Or, we must write our own application by using the CTIOS toolkit to place incoming cal...

Hi AllWe want to upgrade ICM 4.5 to 7.0. I have some question about the steps of upgrade.1)I should upgrade ICM 4.5 to ICM 4.6,ICM 4.6 to ICM 6.0,ICM 6.0 to ICM 7.0.Is it true?2)They have one huge HDS DB and customer want to keep it.what is the best ...

IPCC Express 4.5Does anyone know how to restrict the numbers of agents that simultaneously login to a specific skill group. In other words if I have 50 agent licenses, I only want 25 agents to be able to log into skill groupA and 25 to be able to l...

I have a small script setup that when a user calls in to the ICD queue and waits 60 seconds it will be transfered to the operator. The customer does not want the external number to show when it is transfered out of the queue to the operator, they wou...

When trying to create a Place call step in my lab script i get the different checkboxes to edit with variables. When i gets to the Call Contact variable i cannot figure out what type of variable it should be. I have tried Integer, Boolean and Prompt ...