Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,I have created Agent greeting on UCCE11.6 Lab deployment but when call script from Finesse the script fail in Run external script "GS,Server,V, FTP" and from VVB logs i found that VVB cannot fetch FTP URL and send 404 Not Found.Please Assist. 

Deployment Type Packaged CCE: 2000 AgentsUnified CCE Version11.6.1.0.0.4045 We encounter the error: "The configuration limit for the maximum number of combined precision queues and skill groups per agent has been exceeded" when adding an attribute to...

I have the following scenario.A ccx version 11 in production. Agents currently use a hardphone logging in first through Extension mobility. The client asks me to enable jabber for those agents. This is how they work from their homes.Everything is cor...

Hi,the question is already raised in the support forum by others on previous occasions. can someone advise me if there any chance that we can remove the unused CSQ from the CCX databases?a couple of customers are having a large number of CSQ's create...

Hi Everyone, I have UCCX Premium Seat 12.5 Licenses = 15 Licenses. I configure user to be an agent resource for 15 Agents [13 Users with only Agent Capability and 2 Users with Agent&Supervisor Capability] and all 15 Agents assign to only 1 Team But W...

q1.jpg q2.jpg

We need to Rebuild our UCCE Side B on a new Data Center.There will be new IP address and host names for all UCCE components Like Rogger,AW,PGs.Is there any documents available for the steps to be done? Will the system sync between Sides. 

Hi, We have implemented Courtesy Call Back and it sends the call to the CallBackEngine on the VXML application and in there on Intercept Caller Hang Up I get and error.  However, there is no extra logging to see what the error might be.  I literally ...

paulonwude by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have run into calls getting stuck in queue when being transferred between CSQs.  CSQ 1 answers an external call, but then needs to transfer the call to CSQ 1.  The dialing pattern the agents are using is a Translation Pattern and according to http...

TomMar1 by Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes