Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have CRS 3.1(1) and we just upgraded to Nuance Vocalizer 3.0 for TTS. Now the TTS engine keeps does not go into service. The engine is local and is configured and added with TTS port 32323. I can start the NLM and launch vocalizer using the Nuan...

mdaswani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to upgrade my CRS server with nuance 3.0 to nuance 4.0? I'm not sure this is possible since beginning with Vocalizer 4.0 and CRS 4.0 the products are purchased seperately and no longer bundled..Thanks

jstrain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an issue wherby the JTAPI subsystem is down and wont come upBox 1. %MIVR-SS_TEL-1-SS_OUT_OF_SERVICE:JTAPI Subsystem is out of service: failure reason =There is also an error that says no CTI Port group in LDAP why is this ?.The jtapi subsystem...

HIKinda new on IPCC so forgive me if question is a little basic:We plan to have a 2 CM cluster on each side of the WAN in different states with respective IPCC so:CM_A/IPCC_A--wan--CM_B/IPCC_BIf something like Katrina takes down one of the CM..say A ...

aamercado by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the Cisco agent Desktop installation guide, it mentions tools to test the Agent's NIC Card to determine whether it supports VLAN tagged packets or not. It mentions downloading several utilities. I have downloaded winpcap and windump from the int...

phampson by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I would like to know what make up the Call Errors in Webview reports(Consolidated daily Calltypes). The document says it can be the calls which are not completed in the selected time range. But we have a contact center which works for 8 hours f...

venkat.kt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a script in which a caller gets transfered to an extension if agents=0. I would like to transfer the caller directly to that extension's voicemail instead of it ringing the phone. I can't change Unity settings because the extension stil...

lucotc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the syntax for getting an attribute from a child? I tried this but it comes up null:"/descendant::PhoneSystemConfiguration/child::DIDconfiguration[attribute::value='81611'][attribute::groupname]"where I want to know the value of the attribute...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I get what looks to be a java error message while doing a reactive debug:error unmarshalling return; nested exception is: Java.io.StreamCorruptedException: unread dataThe script is acting normally mostly but a has weird quirk that I haven't been to i...

bphelps by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes