Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

How to start with ASR

Hi,I have installed Nuance ASR/TTSI have made TTS work, but to be honest i do not really know how to start with ASR. Is ASR the same as voice XML?I have made a rather big application for a customer, and now we want to start with ASR/TTS.Can someone t...

j.huizinga by Frequent Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IPCC Express Supervisor queries

Hi, I have a IPCC Express 3.5(2) setup.I have two questions - 1.) Is it possible to grant restricted access to APPADMIN for supervisors,so that they can only change agent skills and move them from CSQ to another.2.) On the Supervisor desktop,when ...

jagadishs by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CRA Engine will not start

Hi,I have installed the CRA3.5 on the same server as CCM4.0.2(a) and the CRA Engine will not start. I have tried running the CRA installation a second time, it completes with no errors, but the CRA Engine is not starting. Any ideas?

p.holley by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Auto Attendant Script

I’m having problems adding an additional menu item (option “3” that will transfer to “operExtn”, the exact same thing as option “0” does by default) to the default auto attendant script that ships with IPCC Express. I have attached the script and th...

mgoogins by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Using the Cisco CRA SDK

hi there..!i must develop CRA step for socket communication with Host server using SDK.so..i am testing StepSendMail.java in Cisco CRA SDK.but i cannot compile this file. how can i do.?

kernel by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CRS 3.5.1 failover issue with 4.0 cluster

Heres the scenario. Cluster with 3 CCMs and 1 CRS s erver. Publisher died and is being rebuilt. CRS server will reconnect just fine to the subscribers and all subsystems start on CRS with the exception of the enterperise server data subsystem. T...

joshw by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Emergency Code in IPCC Express

Hi, We have a requirement for IPCC Express ,such that in case of emergency a code should be entered or a user with specific user-id logs in and all the scripts should start playing a emergency message and calls should get disconnected.Any idea how...

jagadishs by Beginner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes