Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Currently, the Context Service API allows for the creation of a FieldSet specifying the name of the FieldSet and a Set of the names of the Fields to include as the actual FieldSet.The remainder of this discussion is just my opinion. Note that the Fie...

joshorva by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Creating ContextBeans using a Set of DataElements makes a lot of sense. It mostly defines the ContextBean as a Set of DataElements, which is the right way to think about a ContextBean from a Developer's perspective.Now, a DataElement is simply a key ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Both the API and the runtime allows me to add a Contributor to a POD successfully. However, there seems to be a discrepancy with multiple Contributors. Note that the following API suggests the ability to set a List of Contributors to a POD:public voi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The JavaDoc for the ContextServiceClient interface includes a method named "flush". The signature is as follows:<T extends BaseDbBean> void flush(Class<T> classType)This signature leads me to believe that I can flush objects of type BaseDbBean. These...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We're calling Finesse APIs and currently supply a username + password on every request.Does anyone know if Finesse supports single sign on (e.g. OpenAM) or whether it will support it in the near future?Regards,Connor

Hello, my customer has the following environment:CUCM 10.6.1UCCX 10.6.1.10000-39QM 10.5.1.3000The QM server is set to always recording for all UCCX agents.I have managed to get Finesse working with the RecordingControls 3rdpartygadget. This allows th...

apanesar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using this report from the CCE Historical Transitional templates.  I have run into an issue where if the agent doesn't go into a Not Ready state during the interval then this report definition doesn't report on that interval and so the overall S...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi - Our customer has UCCX 10.6 with pure Finesse environment - they have concerns on the Finesse phonebook user interaction, i.e. the phonebook is only available when on an active call and the "consult" button is pressed. This does not actually plac...

btmulgrew by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors