Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Resolved! Finesse get only a part of ECC variables

Hi,Currently i have some ECC variables configured to pass information from IVR script to another application on agent desktop ussing Finesse, but sometimes i get the ECC variable just blank without the information captured from IVR, this happen apare...

Resolved! CVP 8.5 Record Element Max Record Time Problem

Hi,We're using Record element to collect some prompts from customers in CVP 8.5 and encountered a problem with the max record time parameter. We set it to 7s (seven seconds) and most of the time, the recording stops at seven secs. Only for about 40 c...

isilo0001 by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Webservice Java error

Dears,I have created a sample CVP Call studio application to test a webservice that integrates CVP with a oracle database using a webservice that run over weblogic server. once the application is invoked i got error 500 Internal server error with the...

AbbasDadou by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forum Notifications Working?

I just realized that I have not received any email notifications from this forum since Feb. 12, 2015. But looking I can see that there have been postings since. Was something changed on Feb. 12 that would have affected the email notifications?

kpickard by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VXML bargeintype property in CVP

Is it possible to use the VXML bargeintype property in prompts in CVP? In a particular menu if a caller presses a DTMF or says something that is in the active grammars we want to stop prompt playback and act on the input. However, if they say/press a...

Don Moore by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Newbie question - creating report definition/report from SQL - how to add proper object selection to FILTER in CUIC

I created a Real Time report which returns data.My issue is that I do not get the normal object selection in the Basic Filter section.Imported reports have the option to select the "Key Criteria Field" using left/right arrows similar to the old WebVi...

Social Miner language apart from English

Good day! I need to create titles of fields and a piece of information which an user will fill out in Russina language. For example, how can I sent a value of variable "xtensionField_chatAgentJoinTimeOut" to another page. I have an issue with coding ...

Resolved! Social Miner (CCX Deployment) on BE7K?

One of our partners has the following question:"I had a quick question for you.  We are thinking about quoting the new C240 M4 Medium Density Business Edition 7000 server (part number BE7M-M4-K9) for a Contact Center RFP.  Upon using the Cisco Virtua...

michekin by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors