Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

This community is for questions about using Contact Center developer functions.
See the Contact Center Knowledge Base for answers to some common questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the Cisco TAC.
For direct help with developer issues, please open a ticket with DevNet Developer Support.
Developer ticket support for Contact Center is only available for Finesse and Task Routing.

Forum Posts

Resolved! FinesseJavaScriptLibrary for UCCX 10.6(1)

Hi All,   The latest version of Finesse Script Library available for download is FinesseJavaScriptLibrary-10.5.1.zip   Finesse Web Services Developer Guide Suggests using the JavaScript library that came with the release of finesse that is in use    ...

sreeraman by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

alternate between parties in conference

Can we alternate between the caller and conference party, once all parties are in conference.Below is the scenario1.  Place call to agent2.  Agent initiates a conference to another number 3.  Agent now wants to speak with original caller without the ...

Resolved! Finesse Salesforce screen pop

Hi Lender,I have embedded the "Salesforce dot com (SFDC) Sample Gadget 10.0.1" gadget in to finesse. Can you please suggest us, that how can we pass the ANI received in Finesse to Sales force screen pop page.Thanks,Daniel Inbaraj J.

Resolved! Agent Request API's

Hello Everyone, I have started working on Agent Request API's. But i am still confuse what is this. I have studied few books and watch videos, but still i didn't get the exact idea. Are they part of social minor, or can we use them independently, i c...

Using ASP.NET 4.5/IIS 7/MVC 5/Web API 2/Ajax (URL Rewrite reverse proxy) to call Finesse Server

Hi, I am new to developing in Finesse. I was following an example  (non gadget) to write an ASP.NET web app. Using JQuery 1.10 from VS2013 Using http://localhost/finesse/api/Queue/24 for my ajax calls. IIS rewrites it to http://<apache.finesse.server...

Example Social Miner Sites

Are there any sites out there that we could use as examples of a social miner implementation for a customer that is looking at moving to SM for their customer interactions. I have provided the web developers with the documentation and sample files fr...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers
Unanswered Topics