Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

I have created a Call Type Real time report for 'today' only as in CallsOfferedToday, CallsHandledToday, CallsAbandonedToday, and ServiceLevelToday.Whilst it is easy to sum the offered, handled & abandoned, I cannot not seem to create a service level...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if tempates for CUIC 9.01 are any different to CUIC 9.0.2? I had reports running, but after uprgading our UCCX to 9.0.2 , the report template are still there, however, but no information is retrieved (ie in agent report - the list of...

e-pudge by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one help I have 2 customers both if which have similar needs.They have 100s of call types as they take call from many different businesses. They want to be able to summarise those call types into one line so that they can report for example o...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone have a JAR that they could send me that allows for Dynamic Menus W/ Dynamic Exit states? I've tried to do it in Studio w/o a JAR and it is messy and I'm not even sure that it will work. If anyone has a JAR that they could send me, I shoul...

Resolved! WrapupData Report

I am trying to create a Wrapup Data report from TCD, at the moment I have it just showing with all the WrapupData in the one column so it looks like this  Agent Name           WrapupDataSarah Barnes         No Sale                             Repeat ...

sarbarnes by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does socialminer support notifications such as tab flashing for the customers to see a new incoming chat message?For example:Customer has a enquiry and starts the chatAgent needs to lookup the answerCustomer starts browsing another websiteAgent re...

dlender Do you know why the Cisco Phone Gadget does not always work in Firefox when loaded as a tab level gadget? It works fine as a page level gadget and fine in IE as either. What we are seeing is that it does not properly resize the gadget when cl...

kpickard by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

While I am doing this login implemented in CVP and testing call flow it is throwing me an error as given below.  Kindly advise where I am doing the mistake.172.31.62.6.1404921978814.92.Play_Media,07/09/2014 12:06:18.876, The error was: 'CVPActionSNMP...

Is there a way to copy a view from one report to another?  I created a copy of a stock report definition and made some modifications to a few fields.  Now I need to create a new report to use the new report definition, but when it creates the intial ...

dchumbley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors