Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi all,Is this the one that replaces developer.cisco.com/web/cvp/forums/-/message_boards/ ?Would the previous discussions still linked to those who participated previously?Thanks!-JT-

HiI'm working to develop a CRM connected to Finesse (UCCX10), our agents must make a login in Extension Mobility (UCCM 9.1).Reading the Finesse documentation, I found how can make a login on UCCX but i don´t found how must make a login in UCCM. Is po...

Resolved! Agent Greeting

Hello All,We have developed an agent desktop based on CTI Toolkit Combo Desktop.NET.Now for one of the customer requirement, we need to include Agent Greeting feature in our agent desktop.I can only see the SetAgentGreetingAction method on the agent ...

Hi     Could anyone help me with a sample gadget code to call my java class during ringing event. I want to pass "call variable" to a third party application when a call lands on agent desktop. The third party web application (applet) will then p...

Hi,I have a customer that currently uses an agent desktop based on the Cisco combo .NET toolkit. They are interested in the Finesse product but does the API support color setting for fonts and cells in the call state information?Thanks,Jason

jgass by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

HiI need to integrate an CRM app developed in Visual Basic. I can send commands to UCCX by Rest. How can I  receive UCCX events in my CRM ?I found the CAXL but I dont want to integrate in a browser.Best Regards Kandy

Hi Guys,     Here's another fun one for ya....I'll do my best to explain the problem but it's challenging.     I have a gadget with almost completely dynamic content...the content consists of a buttonset radio button group and a table of data.  The b...

Top Solution Authors