IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, I would like to upgrade IOS on a couple of 3945 routers. Find below hardware info and suggest the latest IOS to go with, please. Current IOS Version: c3900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M1.bin Cisco CISCO3945-CHASSIS (revision 1.0) with C3900-SP...

Syed by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I spent all my free time in the last three days trying to figure out how to successfully register a 7960G as a SIP phone in CME8.6 running on a 2811. I already have two CIPC clients happily registered as SCCP phones with no issues whatsoever...

Hello All. I'm a person who like a branded device, so Cisco was the brand for me to use for phones. However I do seem to have some problems that I can't get round and have a few questions. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for r...

helpdesk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Members, i am having 7 Pots Lines terminated on CME Router through FXO Module. for Outgoing i made dial-peer config its working good. i am bit confused about incoming calls configuration on CME. how to make incoming calls from PSTN to Particula...

Resolved! CME/SRST 2900

Dears, i have 2 branches A and B In branch A i have 2921 series router and in Branch B i have 2901 router with CME/srst 25 licenses, branch A has e1 pri and branch B users are reaching to pstn by branch A PRI, calls are flowing through mpls between t...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I defined a pickup group between 7841 and 8851 IP phones but not working, my config is following: voice register dn 65 number 216 name phone 65 pickup-group 2!voice register dn 66 number 215 name phone 66 pickup-group 2! what is the problem? ...