IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Just to add some notes on the issues we experienced related to this bug - we had one-way voice audio issues (outbound from the site so our users could not hear it) where audio was garbled, missing, or sounded like wind blowing over the audio.  We hav...

I am trying to setup my 8831 phone on my CME10.5 4321 router. I know you have to do the fast track mode. I tried a few configs I found online and all seem to end up the same way. My router does not generate the .tlv files (not sure if it is supposed ...

Dear Cisco Team and All, I am confused because each telephone line is working fine on single direct telephone.but i am installing 4-Four lines on VIC card  but unfortunately its not working,  so after that all line is not working...i am getting ring...

I just implement CMC code to restrict users being making calls without enter the CMC code. But I faced problem that when the users prompted to enter the code or password, the code appears so anybody can see it. Does anybody know how to make that ...

We have Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series Switch with CMM Module and Supervisor Engine 32, infra team will replace the SUP 32 with new one 720 with new IOS will this affect the CMM function , i know the CMM is compatible with SUP 720 but what about new IOS ...

I have a number of Cisco 7906 handsets configured with Tel2 SIP provider. Everything works well 90% of the time but occasionally traffic seems to get blocked and we have to switch to using port 50600 instead of port 5060. I am using SEPXXXXXXXXXXXX.c...