IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just had Expressway setup so we can use Mobile Remote Access and take phones home, and register with our Call Manager.  I tested this yesterday and had the option to use a QR code to input the network information.  Where do I get this information ...

hankej by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, all.I have a CUCM cluster 8.5 with two nodes.In Cisco Unified Reporting - Database Status Report it's all right with replication: All server have a good replication status (2 - good).But in section Unified CM Rhosts rhosts files do not mutch. It'...

Hi guys. I want to clarify something. I have the below compatibility matrix for CME 11.6 http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucme/requirements/guide/cme116spc.html Lets say I want to upload the firmware for 8851 to the flash of the Ro...

Hi all, hope everyone is well !! I am looking into migrating my internet service to a new provider and this new provider also offers voice services over the internet via SIP trunk. Could someone tell me what information I need from the service provid...

dtran by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have our main branch in Dubai and another in KSA. but we have different email domains .right now our Dubai LDAP server has been authenticated in CUCM but I am unable to add KSA LDAP server to authenticate .Here major issue is KSA users wants t...

HelloAm using Cisco jabber 11.8.0.24 - 64 bit version on my IPhone IOS (10.2) and it is running on CUCM 11.x as well. I have facing a problem that when a call is connected in jabber, the keypad is getting disabled. This is only in times when the call...

Hello Experts, Can anyone please explain some of the SIP user agent and service related commands to me in layman's terms?  I've been attempting to read Cisco's documentation on these and still am not getting an idea of what's really going on. I can f...

I have a a question hopefully can be answered without to much info as I can not post confirm or debuts as work for dnd, I have 7940 and 7911 and p600, 7940 is register cucme at one location and p600 at another, p600 can dial out to all phones, and 79...