IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me if there are any switch requirements for the E911/CER stuff Call Manager does that require a Cisco switch?  Have a customer that has some older Cisco switches and are looking at Dell/HP switches.  They want to make sure they won't ...

I am stuck-up with a new location configuration .we have h.323 gateway with two fxo lines .from call manager end I have made all configuration working . but I am unaware about h.323 gateway configuration . tried configuring gateway as attached but no...

morning all im new to CUCM and want to setup a basic install in our lab, with maybe 3 softphones and 3 physical IP phones we have a ESXI server to install CUCM onto and a cisco switch to connect the phones to the system will be for internal use only ...

ryan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes