cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VG320 with SIP provider faxing

I have a vg320 connected to a SIP provider for faxing/modem use only.  I have the following configured: fax protocol t38 version 3 ls-redundancy 0 hs-redundancy 0 fallback pass-through g711ulaw:  Will this fallback work?  dtmf-relay h245-signal:  Is...

Resolved! 100 DLUs addition on CUCM version 8.5.1

Dear All, This is the first time I am going to add 100 DLUs in CUCM version 8.5.1, and I have got .lic file to upload. I am seeking your help to know if there are any precautionary steps to be taken and any services to be restarted after upload. Than...

Syed by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DevicePack not compatible

Hi, We have a CUCM 11.0.1.20000-2 and I need to install a device pack to enable a new phone. So I downloaded the latest device pack 11.0(1.22049) When I try to install this devicepack I get an error: A valid upgrade file must be provided before an up...

j.huizinga by Frequent Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FXO status in RTMT

Hello. I'm looking for solution to setting up RTMT custom monitoring for FXO port used on 911 POTS lines? I looked at it and there looked to be 2 types ways to check an FXO port. One was the port status and I think your outputs were 0, 1, or 2. The ...

Resolved! 7841 recent calls not showing

Hello all We have some 7841 phones registered with CME. but missed calls, recent calls are not showing. when I press settings button and selected recent menu, nothing happens.  phone firmware is 78xx.11-0-1-11.  voice router firmware is SPA.156-2.T.b...

IP Phone factory reset Issues

I did below procedure: Start with the phone in a powered off state.While holding the "#" key down on the keypad, apply power to the phone.Keep the "#" key depressed until you see the LEDs on the phone begin a 'walking' sequence, where they walk down ...

ASHAISAB1 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes