cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUCM--BE6K

Hi, I have a CUCM 11 installed in BE6K. Whenever I get power outage, It reboot the server BE6K. After that I have to start(Power on) the CUCM manually in BE6K. Client requirement is, CUCM will power on automatically. In other words my VM in BE6K wil...

So, I have a 7925G that even after a factory default (Settings -> Phone Settings -> **2), the options other than the Phone Settings are grayed out. I've have tried even connecting to it through USB on Windows 7 with the drivers to no avail. Wondering...

I need assistance with a UCCX SQL query. SELECT ACD.sessionSeqNum,CCD.sessionSeqNum,CCD.sessionID,CCD.STARTDATETIME, CCD.ENDDATETIME, ACD.STARTDATETIME, CCD.CONTACTTYPE,CCD.transfer,CCD.customVariable10,CCD.customVariable9 FROM ContactCallDetail as C...

Hi there, I'm trying to take a screenshot of a Cisco 8865 series phone. I am trying to capture the MRA Provisioning Screen (scan a QR code or enter manually). I have the phone connected to a local network (with Internet route) and I can browse to th...