IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Issue: Call drops and calls cutting in and out using Cisco IP Phone 7841 and Cisco Wireless 7925G Descriptions:  Client reported that since November 2016,  they are experiencing call drops in the middle of conversation and/or sometimes they are unabl...

Riddle me this, I've been troubleshooting a voice quality issue with a client recently and I'm curious to get some feedback from the community.  I've narrowed it down to packet loss between both the 2901 voice gateway (FXO for PSTN) and the phones (b...

Dears, Our unified messaging 9.1 was working fine with exchange 2003, we upgraded to exchange 2016 and now the Unified messaging has stopped working, I want to collect logs , so which traces I have to collect from rtmt.any body can guide me please. ...

Does anyone have shareable examples? I have a CUBE behind a VMwareEdge firewall, performing NAT towards the ITSP. When I receive an "OPTIONS" from the ITSP, the external ip-address is presented to my CUBE, and teh request is rejcted as shown below. ...

Hello is it possible to filter users sitting in one organization unit? We got the following hierarchy: OU=Users,DC=corporate,DC=com OU=BU1,OU=Users,DC=corporate,DC=com OU=BU2,OU=Users,DC=corporate,DC=com OU=BU3,OU=Users,DC=corporate,DC=com OU=BU3,OU...

jayage by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am having 15 phones in a branch these 15 phone are in some different pick up groups,I want 3 User to pick all these phones. Note: These 3 users are also in some pick up group. How can I make these 3 user to pick up all 15 phones. Thanks in ...

Hi, One of our customer got 7841 series IP Phone and they need to change the background image of the phone. When I  checked in the internet t says there is no option to change the background image other than pre-updated image on the phone.  I just w...

S N by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon, Our IT department has a common line at DN 499. I would like to setup some sort of "On call" schedule for after hours. If the call comes in to extension 499 after 5:00PM on Week 1 the call is forwarded to Team member 1 cell phone. If t...

hi guys, I have a mixed mode 9.1 cucm cluster working fine.  I will be doing a parallel migration to 10.5.2 sooner but the requirement is to have all encrypted. basically I will take the 9.1 backup and build a lab version , restore, upgrade to 10.5....

IPT

hi, My concern is :-          For 555 XXX, can we leave the greeting message for customer call in ?-          Beside play the greeting, can we forward this number out to ring Shanghai another number that belong in another office ? And how to check if...

S Sadiq by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Has anyone experienced any sound issues with a SX10 and a UHD 4K TV.We have several remote offices were we use SX10, SX20 and SX80's depending on the conference room size.We recently had two remote office buy a UHD 4K TV over the holidays. ...