cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

IPT

hi, My concern is :-          For 555 XXX, can we leave the greeting message for customer call in ?-          Beside play the greeting, can we forward this number out to ring Shanghai another number that belong in another office ? And how to check if...

S Sadiq by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Has anyone experienced any sound issues with a SX10 and a UHD 4K TV.We have several remote offices were we use SX10, SX20 and SX80's depending on the conference room size.We recently had two remote office buy a UHD 4K TV over the holidays. ...

Hello, Self Care Portal Version 10.5.1.  CUCM version 10.5.1.10000-7. When users log into the Self Care Portal and add Speed Dial Numbers they do not populate on the phone.  Using 8945 phones btw.  On the 8945's when the user presses the directories ...

Im using the Spark client free version, can I place PSTN calls? Looks like I can only call other Spark clients / SIP URIs, also no Voicemail How can I call FreeSpark from other external systems? I have an EX90 but dunno what is my Free Spark SIP URI?...

If we have a campus site with one physical address and 6 buildings - bld1, bld2, bld3, bld4, bld5, bld6 - do we have to create 6 different ERLs with their associated ALI records? 5592223331 - ALI-1 - 1234 Main St - bld1 5592223332 - ALI-2 - 1234 Mai...

dtom by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am looking at a small office solution for 20 users approx, for most sites we use CME, however the management can be a pain due to the gui etc. Would it be better to go for a BE6000S? would I get the same functionality out the box ? why would...