IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneHope you guys are doing well I need a help, I'm using cucm 14 and I want to add a prefix on missed call.for example if I need to call any landing I must use prefix as 9 because its configure but when i get a missed call and want to call ba...

A CUCM admin reported that they want to pass internal CUCM calls to subscribers using SNR to their mobile phone with a custom Caller-id to indicate the call came from an internal subscriber. [External calls would display the actual caller-id presente...

HI everyone,Hope you all doing well. I have some questions about "Port Order with Microsoft Team" topic my manager brought up. Currently we are using Call Manager and Unity v11. We also use PRI (not SIP). We got a trunk of DID (with series of continu...

riderfaiz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SIP TLS Trunk

Hello everyone! I need to configure SIP TLS trunk between my CUBE and ITSP. Do i need to use PVDM, for conversion SRTP>RTP and back ? If i need to use PVDM, i have pvdm4-32 and pvdm4-64 in my ISR 4331, how to calculate the number of encrypted calls?

I just was assigned the task of administrating three Unity Connection servers that are networked. The Operator mailboxes on each system have been taking messages since 2010 and have over 5 thousand messages in them (nearly 3 mega bytes). I've correct...

z9jnhami1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

good dayI have 10 IP Phones type 7975G, I tested the following 4 firmware on my CCME 8.6:cmterm-7975-sccp.8-3-3cmterm-7975-sccp.8-3-4SR1cmterm-7975-sccp.8-3-5cmterm-7975-sccp.8-4-2But IP phones do not accept any.I have downloaded all the firmware fro...

firmware.jpg

Our desk extensions stay with the role.  Have an issue and not able to find the setting causing this.  Ext 2220 is now User A and Ext 2221 is User B (was A).   Only Ext 2220 has an RDP associated with it.  After recreating RDP for Ext 2220, when that...

Hi, I have 1 cucm Publicher and 2 CUCM Sucriber (version 11.0). it work fineI upgraded the PUB to version 12.5, by now the 2 suscriber remain on 11.0After upgrade PUB to 12.5, I power off the suscriber, then some phone are registered and work, but so...

nicanor00 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco IP 7942 on SIP firmware 8.5.3SR1S.It has been successfully registered on a external VOIP server.Not our server, of a service provider. They say they have tested the phone and it just doesn't work on their system.   Incoming calls work,...