IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can you guys please help with an issue I am having. We are currently running CUCM v10.0 single cluster with remote sites. We recently added a new remote site but have been experiencing some difficulties. Apparently when the lines go idle for mo...

Hi Every Body ,  i have a Cisco CME 10.5 and ip phone 7962 and 7811. On the 7962 the Tranfert call does not Work properly. When I call I can transfer automatically.But when the user to whom I transfer clinched I can not transfer again. Also I'm not...

Hello. Please take a look and let me know if I'm understanding this correctly so I don't configure it incorrectly.  CUCM 10.5. We have a few large offices that act as the hub for many things like voice mail, email, etc.  The CUCM servers are located ...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having Site A & Site B ... On site A Extns are configured as    912261820XXX     where PRI range 022 61720XXX - 022 61820YYY  is in used On site B Extns are configured as  912233409XXX  where PRI range is 022 33409XXX - 022 33409YYY  Suppose ...

Is there a list of changes made in Call Manager that will disrupt (reset) a sip trunk connection?  I'm adding a device pool, and see "Click on the Reset button to have the changes take effect." and want to make sure I wont disconnet current calls.  S...