IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple Cisco 7961's and I can not get them to register on a Vodia PBX, below I have added the current config that I am trying to use. My problem is that I can use this config (with altered names, passwords and proxy) with a local Elastix box...

bringrose by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 7941 ephones and I need to move and give them a different room number, so I changed the name of the phones on the server and saved it, but when I called my phone extension the old name still shows appears as who called, but when I look at phon...

This should be simple, but I just want to be sure I have it correct before doing this.  In this example (for the USA), CUCM will not send the leading 9 to the router/gateway.  9-1-858-555-1212 dialed by the user would result in 1-858-555-1212 being s...

voip7372 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes