IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently running Call Manager 10.5, and most of our phones are 7962's. We have a need to have these be used from a home or other remote location not on our network.I see that these phones have settings to connect via VPN, but I'm hoping someo...

Resolved! RTMT Session Trace

Hi Guys,Wondering if you can helpI have 4 call manager nodes. when I try to get Real time data from them 1 works and the others don't. I get the errorCollecting session information from node XXX01.XXX.netCollecting session information from node XXX02...

Hi Guys, Does anyone know if there is a way of striping digits without using route pattern Called Party Transformations to discard digits? The reason is we are trialling the use of FXO for PSTN via MGCP but unlike ISDN, there is no way of dropping th...

VLT06 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes