IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi team,Yesterday, I have upgraded the version of our Call manager express from 8.6 to 9.0. Then, I have observed that the GUI functionality stopped working even though the required configuration and GUI files are in place. The GUI (http://<CME IP>/c...

Dear all, When I try to register new Cisco 7925 phones in cucm 8.6 , after getting tftp and config file phone showing registration rejected and also inside cucm phone status is rejected. But some  new phones are registering without any  problem. But ...

Hi Everybody,now a days i am studying CCNA Voice.in fact, I have done CCNA RS and working in IT.we have group of companies schools, clinics etc ... the main is hospital which hosts the data canter.all connections with other companies going through ...

HI all, I have a customer thats whats to have his switches only with one vlan (voice / data) for this I know we can use "dot1p"  I would like to know the pros and cons about this. Thanks.

Dear All, I have CUC 7.1 and CUCM 10.5 i make integration as SCCP is working, But when i try to add CUCM as AXL Servers give me this error "Failed to send message to remote AXL server. Please check error log for more details." How i can solve this pr...