IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there - I'm very new to IP Telephony and was looking for some information on what the key components of an IP Phone system was. Here's what I have gatheredThe IP Phone itselfSwitchRouterIs there anything else I need besides the above (I've been se...

sidarthar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a customer with a Hosted UC solution, so we have the UC servers (virtualized CUCM version 8.6 in UCS servers) installed at two locations, using different VLANs and Firewalls between servers and IP Phones. The firewalls between the servers a...

rafapani by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to configure the second ISDN on the same gateway but I cannot get this working. I would be grateful if I could have some help with the configuration? I need to send the incoming traffic for both ISDNs to the call manager. The config that i...

aaa5678 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii, I have cucm 10.5 with 2x 2921 Voice Gateway  and 12 E 1 lines. When on my extension (2312) I activate the forward  to 00742334772 and when somebody from out said Continental tray to call me on the internal extension (2312) the forward sent only ...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I’m looking to get some help configuring Cisco Unity Connection to use SMTPS (Secure SMTP). Currently we have it configured to use regular SMTP over port 25 but want to use a more secure method of communication. Looking through the configuratio...

Ayaz Khan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends, I'm having a issue getting a phone to load the SCCP firmware.  I have one phone that loads the firmware and registers/calls out/in just fine but a second phone will not change from MGCP to SCCP.  For reference I'm running a 2651XM with CME (...

We use CUBE to peer with our vendor across a SIP trunk to handle incoming calls for our contact center.On our end, in the DMZ, we're using CUBE. On the vendor's end, they are using a Sonus session border controller.(Internally, on our enterprise netw...

Hello All, I have one Publisher with two subscriber CUCM and two Unity connection. I have purchaed toll free and mapped with CTI route point and transfered call to UC to give option to route the call, then i create a hunt group and add three ext on t...