IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an existing IPIVR script that I need to modify to allow external customer to enter employee's extensions after hearing our welcome message.So the script would be a Run Ext script collecting 5 digits(our internal extensions) and then rele...

Hello, There is any way to disable the headset/handset/buttons in order the phone to be used only for a forward options and nothing else. I test from Device/Phone ( Disable Speakerphone/Disable Speakerphone and Headset) and still works fine.Any ideas...

gabiulici by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to update our BE6K (update from 10.5 to latest 10.5.x version) and I have some doubts. Can someone please help me?- what's the recommended upgrade path: is there any recommended path which appliance should I upgrade first, which second..- ...

pmerjasec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! forward call

Hi,I want to configure on the 7821 phone a softkey that when the user press it it will transfer all the call to another extension, but I do not want the user to have to enter any #. Basically it would be like a night service, that when the user quit ...