IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI have customer have HO connect to branches by MPLS and have Internet Connection, my question is SIP Line better to be over MPLS or over Internet, also for video conference -Telepresence- will use SIP or Internet Thank you

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I;m having an issue with t302 timer. I have CUCM 9.1.2 version, and have setup t302 timer on 5000ms, however, calls still take 15000ms to route.Also, # seams not to work as well. Even though I have defined route patterns finished with and with...

Hi I am Danny I would like to ask help on how to configure cucm-cube-sip trunk provider or any basic guide for this?the sip trunk provider only gave me: cisco 1900 routerIP addressdial block.  available on our end isBE6K - cucm, unity, IMPresnececisc...

dantellana by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Auto QoS Settings

Hello All,  Just need a quick verification on the auto qos voip trust command.  I am using it to try and prioritize traffic coming from an SBC going to the ITSP.  We have a 4948-10G switch sitting between the two. SBC -----> 4948 -------->  ITSP The ...

shawny by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii'm working for a lab of unified communication including tree servers (CUCM,CUC,and CUPS) version 10.5 all servers are configured correctly and working goodMy problem : cisco jabber can't use voicemail (i can call and use IM) i followed this guide ...